Dialed In: Last Week's Top Ten From UM Radio "The Voice"
Top Albums for the week of September 28 - October 3
University of Miami- WVUM 90.5 FM, "The Voice"
|Where's Pony Pony Run Run? Last week, electro-poppers Delorean shot up the charts to the #2 spot|
1. The Never Years [EP], Jamie Long
2. Ayrton Senna [EP], Delorean
3. Rings, Sean Bones
4. A Strange Arrangement, Mayer Hawthorne
5. My Guilty Pleasure, Sally Shapiro
6. JJ No. 2, JJ
7. Temporary Pleasure, Simian Mobile Disco
8. Life of Leisure [EP], Washed Out
9. II, Desire
10. Kleerup, Kleerup
If you are reading from other South Florida college stations and would like to be included in next week's "Dialed In", please email us to submit your top-ten list.