Space Reopens October 9 With the Help of Danny Tenaglia
We've also heard the nightclub is taking over the former Parkwest building next door, and joining the two to make an even bigger megaclub. The reason, we are told, they are doing this is to attract different crowds, with dance music and hip-hop taking over the larger rooms.
We had other rumors we wanted to address, but partner Emi Guerra and marketing director Louis Diaz did not return our request for comment. Here are the questions we emailed to them:
1. Will patrons find anything different when Space reopens in October?
2. As more and more residents are filling up the condos around the Park West district, what is Space doing to keep from being labeled a "nuisance" and live peacefully aside its neighbors?
3. Rumor is Space is expanding to include the old Parkwest nightclub, which would basically cause Space to double in size. Is that true? If so, are you confident you can fill up such an enormous space?
4. Another rumor we've heard is of Louis Puig's departure or imminent departure from Space. Is this true? If so, what does this mean for the nightclub?
5. What other acts can we expect to be behind the decks this fall?
Tickets for Space's reopening party with Danny Tenaglia are on sale now for $40 via wantickets.com. If you are dead-set on attending, make sure to buy your tickets now, or expect to pay $80 the day of.