Ten Reasons Punk Shows at Churchill's Pub Are Great
|Local punk crew To Be Hated.|
If you want to enjoy the sound and the fury of America's fastest form of rock'n'roll, then go to Churchill's Pub next Friday when all those bands will be there.
Never heard of them? Go anyway, life is better when you don't know what's going to happen next. As proof, here are ten things that make punk shows at Churchill's great.
10. One second you're drinking a beer by the stage. The next you're flying through the pit dodging spinkicks. And before you know it, you're on the other side of the room and you haven't spilled a drop.
9. You might make friends with a crackhead.
8. No matter how fucked up and stupid you get, somebody's already done worse.
7. The juke box doesn't suck, and neither do the DJs.
6. On a good night, the sound is better than 90% of the venues in Miami, even the ones that charge 20 times as much to get in the door.
5. Screaming at the top of your lungs is encouraged.
4. It's one of the best places to meet new people in Miami.
3. If somebody tries you for no reason, a person you don't know will probably step up to defend you.
2. The parking lot.
1. It's fucking historical.
Follow Crossfade on Facebook and Twitter @Crossfade_SFL.