Five Tips for Ballin' on a Budget at Rick Ross's Fourth of July Strip Club Party
Unfortunately, the rest of us aren't superrich and we gotta closely monitor our cash-flow situation, all day, every day. So here are five tips for ballin' on a budget at the Boss's Fourth of July strip club kickoff party.
5. Leave the Maybach at home and take public transit 'cause gasoline ain't fucking cheap.
4. Toilet hooch is the new Hennessy.
3. Benjamins are glam and glorious, but there's no shame in making it rain with a fistful of sweaty, crumpled Washingtons.
2. Don't buy Wale a lapdance, he's lying about leaving his wallet at home.
1. Keep hustling in, um, moderation.
Rick Ross. Friday, July 1. King of Diamonds, 17800 NE Fifth Ave., North Miami. The party starts at 8 p.m. and tickets cost $60 to $100 plus fees via wantickets.com. Ages 21 and up. Call 305-999-9500 or visit kodmiami.com.
Follow Crossfade on Facebook and Twitter @Crossfade_SFL.