Five Best Things to Do This Weekend
|Photos by Jipsy|
|These boots are made for Art Walk.|
For those left in this swampy sprawl, we've listed the five best things to do this weekend. As it happens, they all fall on Saturday. That means you can use Friday and Sunday to update your Match.com profile or else catch up on your flicks. We suggest Page One and Horrible Bosses.
- Sweet Treats: This second ride, hosted by Emerge Miami, combines cycling around town and ice cream cones. Sounds sweaty and sweet.
- International Mango Festival: Fairchild, Miami's fertile crescent of tropical fruit and flora, hosts the annual International Mango Festival -- as if you didn't already enough rotting in your backyard.
- Masked: Thanks to the recent flotilla fiasco, GablesStage's new play about the
Israeli-Palestinian conflict couldn't be more timely. Look for our
review on Sunday morning.
- Art Walk:The weekend peaks with the monthly Art Walk in Wynwood and the Design District. Check out our guide for the best in new exhibits and head to the new Art Walk after party at Villa 21.
- Nancy Whang: LCD Soundsytem's former vocalist and keyboardist, Nancy Whang brings electro dance ballads to the Electric Pickle.
Follow Cultist on Facebook and Twitter @CultistMiami.
|A scene for May's Art Walk.|