Arsht Center 2011-2012 Season: Idina Menzel and Sedaris's The Santaland Diaries
|Pilobolus Dance Theatere|
While we wait to have black-tie-wearing missionaries on our stage, there are over 20 new productions coming to the Arsht Center this 2011-2012 season. And tickets go on sale in just two weeks. Click on for the full list of productions (with the highlight involving one David Sedaris). There's also a special one-day-only discount on tickets. And keep an eye for our Arsht Center ticket giveaways.
Tickets to the below symphony, Broadway, dance, and theatrical performances go on sale September 18. All handling fees will be waved if tickets are bought that Sunday between noon and 6 p.m.
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Captiva by Christopher Demos-Brown - World Premiere
- Come Fly Away
- Death and Harry Houdini
- Garrick Ohlsson and the Wroclaw Symphony Orchestra
- Idina Menzel in Concert
- Jazz Roots: A Night in Rio starring Sergio Mendes with special guest Eliane Elias
- Jazz Roots: Blues and Soul with Robert Cray and Shemekia Copeland
- Jazz Roots: Down in New Orleans with Irvin Mayfield and the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra, Marcia Ball, Kermit Ruffins, Big Chief Monk Bourdreax and the Golden Eagles Mardi Gras Indians and more!
- Jazz Roots: Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
- Jazz Roots: Jazz Meets Gershwin starring Michael Feinstein, Dave Grusin, Denyce Graves, Mark O'Connor, Terence Blanchard, Shelly Berg, The Mancini Institute Orchestra and more!
- Jazz Roots: Larry Harlow's La Raza Latina: A Salsa Suite with Adonis Puentes, Alfredo De La Fe and Federico Brito, Armando Peraza, Candido Camero, Bobby Sanabria, Mario Ortiz All Star Band and more!
- Jean-Yves Thibaudet with Tschaikowski St. Petersburg State Orchestra
- Lang Lang in Recital
- Miami Symphony Orchestra
- Midori and the Minnesota Orchestra
- Million Dollar Quartet
- Moscow by Michael McKeever - World Premiere
- NE 2nd Avenue by Teo Castellanos
- Pilobolus Dance Theatre
- Raul Esparza in Concert
- Salute to Vienna
- Shrek the Musical
- The Santaland Diaries by David Sedaris
|Carbonell Award winner Michael McKeever performs David Sedaris's The Santaland Diaries|