Ten Cringeworthy Tweets From 17-Year-Old Child Bride Courtney Stodden
And there's more -- way more goose-bump and vomit-inducing brain farts to be found on her Twitter page @CourtneyStodden. Get ready to cringe and dry heave.
And Stodden's jailbait Tweets aren't just disturbing. If you believe that these Tweets are actually conducted in Stodden's own overly peroxided head (and it isn't Hutchison creating the tweets himself), it becomes evident in the language she uses that she's no dimwitted Lolita.
She actually has a great sense for language and could have quite a career as an editor in chief at any major adult
She'll just continue to beguile us with her tweets of gold, so absurd they're almost like hilarious poetry. So in honor of Stodden's 17th birthday, here's ten of her greatest tweets (which has only been around since July 1st):
10. Why is her body moist? Is she made of delicious cupcakes?
While I lie beneath this sizzling-sun, the popsicle that I am sweetly sucking on begins to melt & drips irresistibly all over my moist body!
9. Man, someone cool her down with a Popsicle, STAT!
As I soak up the last bit of heat out here on my sun-glazed patio in a cheeky bikini, my entire body IGNITES with desire for a steamy night!
8. What is this "it" she is referring to? Spay paint? A Polaroid picture? Shake N Bake? A bobble-hula girl? Pepto Bismol? Doug's hand? Or is it a disgusting combo of all five?
While Doug prepares a delicious din-din, I arouse his appetite by shakin it on the kitchen counter to "Car Candy" ... Just doin' my job! ;-)
7. We'll tell you who knows a Ferris wheel is fun -- children.
Had a blast last night @ the Santa Monica Pier. I loved performing dances on the light up poles. Who knew a ferris wheel could be so fun?!
6. A wet cat suit? A wet cat is not sexy. Is this sexy? No!
Stepped my paws into a sexy wet cat-suit; Prowling mysteriously around the house while lickin' my lips searchin' for some nip! MEEEOWWW! ;-)