Ten Best Things to Do This Weekend
Whether you camped out all night waiting for Best Buy to open or woke up incredibly early to save big at JC Penny's, we hope it was worth the credit card debt.
But it's a shame you maxed our your Amex, there are plenty of cool events going down this weekend you'll miss out on because you were too busy buying flat screen televisions.
Check out list of the best things to do this week after the cut.
- Afrobeta: Shed some weight dancing with Cuci Amador and Tony Smurphio, better known as Afrobeta, when they roll through The Stage.
- "Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity": If you're a sucker for French culture and post WWII-era furniture, you'll love the Wolfsonian's new exhibit.
- University of Miami Football: The Hurricanes take on Boston College at the house Joe Robbie built.
- Melancholia: Danish film starring American actors? Yes please.
- G-Spot Bike Tour: Drinking, peddling, and art gawking can sure hit the spot.
- Tracy Morgan: Dude's an interesting cat. He hates talking about 30 Rock and insists on talking about himself in the third person roughly 63% of the time.
- Jacuzzi Boys: Miami's favorite indie rock crew slams into Churchill's for a killer homecoming show.
Follow Cultist on Facebook and Twitter @CultistMiami.