Eleven Best Things to Do This Weekend in Miami
Folks have seemingly forgotten about all the cool, non-holiday related stuff going down 'round the Magic City. From classic rock shows to womp-womp music, the weekend's packed with something for everybody.
Check our our list of best things to do this weekend after the cut.
- Suenalo: New Times' Best Latin Band of 2011 perform a free show in Little Havana tonight. Seriously, no es mentira.
- Sleeping Beauty: The classic fairy-tale retold in a feminist-friendly manner.
- Twain and Shaw do Lunch: This is the last week to catch this brilliant play before it's sent away to theatre retirement home.
- Siempre Vivire: Photographic Portraits of Celia Cruz: Have y'all been by Library's Hispanic Branch to pay tribute to the salsa queen?
- Outdoor Ice Skating in Downtown Miami: Ice skating in 80-degree weather? Yes please.