The 10 Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
After all, Miami has flavor, yo.
Here are the 10 best things to do this weekend in the city that has more sazon than any other we know. Dale.
- Rob Delaney live: Honestly, who doesn't love a good banana hammock-sportin' comedian?
- Mariachi Gringo: This will be the world premier of the ;Miami International Film Festival flick. Here's lookin' at you, kid.
- All Star Comedy Jam: Shaq is the one who puts this show on... so you already know it's gonna big and bad.
- Carnaval on the Mile: Culture, food, drink, and a tremenda pachanga for everyone! (No, really! It's free).
- 9 Mile Music Festival: No cigarette smoking here, kids. You know what I'm talking about (PS- only one day left to get tickets!)
- Musical Chairs: Don't worry. You won't have to hurry down every time the music stops. For this movie, you just sit and enjoy the show.
- Donald Glover live: Who doesn't love this kid? He's here to make you laugh, so hurry and get your tickets.
- K. Gostoa and DJ Le Spam: It's like the movie Rio on ecstasy. Brazilian, funk, Cumbia, and Samba music all rolled into one.
- Heleno: It'll be this flick's US premiere screening. Hey, it may not be the world premiere, but of all cities in the US, Miami is pretty damn honored.
- Mark Della Ventura: A one-man play about a big boy with a small problem.
Follow Cultist on Facebook and Twitter @CultistMiami.