The 10 Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
|Photo by Yesenia Hernandez|
Anyway, it's finally here: the weekend. Now we have 48 hours to relax, regroup, and just let it all out. I'm gonna let it all out, are you?
Here are the 10 best things to do in our fantastic city this weekend. Surely you'll find one where you, too, can just let it out.
- Elton John in concert: Bust out your funky glasses and platforms y'all. Elton said he'll see you down at the crocodile rock. Be there.
- Styx in concert: Oh man, we love Styx. Not only is their music great, but they're badass enough to nix all vowels from their name.
- Flamenco Festival: It's time to finally dust off that flamenco dress you splurged on last trip to Spain. Don't be shy. We did too.
- Ghetto Klown: John Leguizamo's big booty will be poppin' in his one-man play about his childhood.
- Second Saturday Art Walk: Art and food trucks galore! Hurray! Get there early, though, otherwise the parking is a hot mess.
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration: Okay, so it's slightly early for St. Patty's, but there's no better time to get jiggy with it. Get it?
- La Case Del Ritmo: Catch the second screening of this MIFF flick to find out how Los Amigos Invisibles kept their funk after two decades.
- Calle Ocho: Ceclia said it best "La rumba me esta llamando bombo dile que ya voy". Go go and get your sazon on!
- Speedfreek Presents IN DEFENCE: Drink specials, rock music and all the Grolsh your little heart desires.
- Underground Hip-Hop in China: We always knew they knew how to get down. It's the quiet ones you have to look out for.
Follow Cultist on Facebook and Twitter @CultistMiami.