Free Events This Week: Play-Ya, Jacuzzi Boys, Anjuli Stars
|Catch Jacuzzi Boy tomorrow at Ricochet|
For those of you who don't follow basketball, we're sure you're tired of the hype. Hell, even if you are following the Heat, there are still a few nights when there aren't any games on. Fret not, as this week brings you such promising good times as a booze-laden Nintendo fest and a performance by the ever-popular Jacuzzi Boys. Read on.
- Play-Ya Mondays: Beer pong, Nintendo, and pizza at Bougainvillea's. Can Monday possibly get any better?
- A Night of House Music: El Chino DreadLion and Nova Duet keep the goods coming at The Stage.
- Jacuzzi Boys: These local faves play Camp Ricochet amid pizza, jello shots and smores. Dress in a camp-related costume and your drinks are on the house.
- Food truck roundup: Because food trucks, that's why.
- Listen to Her: Ladies get in free to see Anjuli Stars at The Stage. Stars, who has collaborated with Mr. 305 himself, is a talented singer/rapper in her own right. Sorry boys, for you it's $10 ($15 if you're under 21).
- Fete de la Musique: Musicians take over the streets of Coconut Grove as part of a worldwide effort to build peace through music.
Follow Cultist on Facebook and Twitter @CultistMiami.