The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
|Photo by Kerry McLaney|
|A little rest and relaxation, Miami-style.|
Claro! We've got a nifty list of shenanigans to get into this weekend, including but not limited to parties, farmers markets, and Miami-fied sporting events.
Oye, pero who would disagree that the 305 es la ciudad donde parties follow parties, right? Pachangas line up for us loyal locals like they're at the state fair's kissing booth.
That's just how we do it. Si o si?
- Linotype: The Film: A film about your laptop's great, great, great uncle.
- Tonight We Unite!: A little birdie told us tonight's also P$'s birthday party. But you didn't hear it from us.
- DJ Craze for Super Fridays: If Friday were Miami's super heroine, she would wear hot pink pants and a low cut zebra print top.
- The Hamlet Dog and Pony Show: Donkey show. Dog show. Pony show. We're getting outnumbered!
- Miami Marlins vs. San Diego Padres: Shall we make these padres go running home to their madres?
- Aquaphonics: Hooked on it.
Follow Cultist on Facebook and Twitter @CultistMiami.