Free Events This Week: Skinny Velvet, Little Beard, No Name #6
|Little Beard play at Camp Ricochet this Tuesday|
This week, events at Electric Pickle, Sweat Records and Bardot are calling our name. Read on for more info on where to catch the best happenings.
- A Shirt's Story: HistoryMiami presents its exhibit on the ever-popular men's shirt in "The Guayabera: A Shirt's Story." If you're the kind of person who knows what a guajiro is, you'll want to stop by.
- Emerge First, Laugh Second: Emerge Miami hosts its weekly meeting at Sweat Records to discuss social activism around the city. Make sure you stay after the meeting for Casa de Ha-Ha, Sweat's stand-up comedy showcase.
- Skinny Velvet: Alongside Run Sevim Run, Skinny Velvet entertain the crowd at Bardot.
- Little Beard: Ladies Night at Camp Ricochet features music by Little Beard and DJ Mr. Feathers.
- Dolphins Practice: Fancy yourself a football fan? You can catch the last open practice of August at Nova Southeastern University's training facility in Davie.
- No Name #6: L. Sangre, Juan Tapia and Gio Ardito bring haus techno and more to Electric Pickle.
- Female Hu$tle: Rosemarie Romero and Heather K. Wilson-Miller collaborated to create pieces like "Gold Mirror" and "Porn Nails" at Locust Projects.
Follow Cultist on Facebook and Twitter @CultistMiami.
101 W. Flagler St., Miami, FL