Disco Legend, HistoryMiami Team For New Collection
76hundred: Wynwood Bike Masters
By Travis Cohen
The Ten Best Parks in Miami
Five Reasons It's Great to Be Single
By Nikki Novo
Arsht Awarded $250,000 Grant
By Hannah Sentenac
The Ten Wackiest Miami Heat Items on Etsy
By Ciara LaVelle
The Top Ten Movie Theaters in Miami
O Cinema to Open Outdoor Movie Theater
By Hans Morgenstern
Miami Summer Arts Preview
The First 48 May Not Return to Miami
I agree with that. I moved a year ago here and completely see the change!
God Created Miami because he hates us
clever bastard ;)
@LG_LIFEISGOOD @djricky305 @sgtpapi @Jerez101 @Frank_Alguera ROFL!!! I swore I'd NEVER say bro... Guess what? Lol
miami best city on the world whish living there ;)
Totally. Great comic. Here's an idea for a good comic based on my real life you are welcome to steal.....
Want to stay at my place for when you visit Miami Beach?
Just answer these following questions:
(Based on true personal experience of people who have stayed with me)
- When are you coming down?
- How many people will you be?
- How long are you staying?
- Have we actually spoken in the last 12 months? (posting on FB doesn't count)
- Will I be your airport chauffer?
- Will I be your maid?
- Will you leave a mess every time you use the kitchen and bathroom?
- Will you invite your friends over to drink my booze?
- Will you buy me a drink with the $300 a day you are saving on hotels?
- Will you be arguing with your significant other your entire stay here?
- Will you be texting the entire time you are here?
- Will you bitch all week about how expensive everything is?
- Will you bitch that you have to wait at the velvet rope?
- Will you let my cat run away?Will you leave my door unlocked?
- Will you lose my key? (which is -$100 to replace)
- Will you feel insecure start criticizing everybody around you?
- Will you feel that leaving $10 is okay because you only had 3 drinks?
- Do you know what 7% sales tax and 18% gratituity is on $200?
- Will you want me to break my plans to do you what you want to do and then decide not to go anyway?
- Will you be chasing a member of the opposite sex around all weekend and expect me to follow?
- Will you be looking for drugs all night and expect me to follow?
- Will you want me to go to a house party 20 miles away just because you want to hook up?
- Will you get so drunk and pass out so I will have to cancel my evening plans and babysit you?
- Will you disappear and I will have to look for you before leaving the club?
- Will you lose your phone and have to use my phone all weekend?
- Will you make me cancel my plans so I can take you to the Apple store and wait 4 hours while -you bitch about paying $700 for a new phone and how much the Apple people are dicks because they wouldn't give you a new phone for free?
- Will you lose your credit card and have to borrow money?
- Will you lose your ID and can't get in and want me to hang out with you at Burger King all night?
- Will you get in a fight and get us kicked out of a club?
- Will you be a dick to a doorman so we don't get in?
- Will you become depressed and not want to do anything all week?
- Will you subject me to your psycho gay drama and expect me to hang out with your psycho gay underage boyfriend?
- Will you take a bunch of drugs from a stranger completely freak out and say you got rufied?
- Will you accuse my good friend of raping you because you were too drunk to remember making out with them in the cab ride home?
And I have 3 peices of advice for visitors:
Your iPhone will probably get stolen.
Your purse will probably get stolen.
No one will be suprised if you get rufied.
So don't leave your drinks, phone, and purse anywhere but in your hands at all times when you are down here.
Yolo is for idiots who don't know what carpe diem means.
That is a problem of the individual.
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city