The Real Housewives of Miami, Part Two: Mama Elsa Magic and Other Merry Moments
Sierra & That Damn Smile
How we feel about Karent Sierra is probably how many of you feel about this program. You can't figure out if you love it or hate it. But we are pretty sure we know how Andy Cohen is feeling --he himself agreed with Marysol that Miss Sierra is one big smiling carrier pigeon. Alexia, on the other hand, doesn't really care about her or her mouth; she cares about her ex beau, Rodolfo's. Essentially, she thinks those telenovela teeth of his are all over another man. Hello, best telenovela plot ever!
Gotta Go, Gotta Go
Our favorite moment of the entire two-part reunion: Marysol stopping the whole thing to pee due to Lisa giving her booze. Breaking the seal is just amateur hour, girl.
Mama Elsa Is Messiah
We had almost two hours with these ladies over the last two weeks. Seriously though, we would have rather Andy Cohen cut those other broads out and spent the whole reunion with Elsa. Here are some fabulous things we learned about her in the too-short screen time she got:
1. It's official: A botched facelift messed up her face. She isn't psyched about talking about it, but she's not ashamed either -- and might get it fixed. That takes balls. We die for her.
2. She isn't single, but not yet divorced. Who would ever leave that woman?
3. She might not like Obama, but she loves Michelle. Can someone please get those two women and a video camera in the same room?
4. Thomas Kramer needs to give back her BFF bracelet and stat. Andy Cohen is "cray-zee" to think they are still friends. Elsa and Madonna, on the other hand, used to be buddies. What we would pay to see those two sit down....
5. Most important: she is a very good friend, but a very bad enemy. Oh, and she isn't a prostitute, Joanna.