Who Wants Free Tickets to the Original Miami Beach Antique Show?
The present is over. The future is, like, so last year. All the cool kids these days are thinking retro, man.
Consider the country's most buzzworthy TV shows: Downton Abbey, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire. Most people wouldn't want to live in those worlds -- no iPhones? Pass -- but it does seem like everyone wants this world to look more like them.
The Original Miami Beach Antique Show is bringing thousands of relics from the '50s, '30s, '20s and beyond to the Miami Beach Convention Center this weekend, and we're giving away four pairs of tickets to Cultist readers. With over 900 dealers traveling to MIA from 22 countries, you're sure to find long lost items from nearly any time in history you can imagine. And this year's show features an extra 100 exhibitors in its jewelry ballroom. You may not be able to afford that replica of Lady Mary Crawley's wedding tiara, but you can at least try it on, take a picture, and Instagram it in black and white. It is still 2013, after all.
Find out how to win your tickets after the jump.
Official Miami Beach Antique Show Ticket Giveaway Instructions
1. Head over to Cultist's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the "Win tickets to The Original Miami Beach Antique Show" update, and leave a comment.
3. Like The Original Miami Beach Antique Show on Facebook, and follow the show on Twitter @MiamiAntiquShow.
4. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select four lucky winners and send them a message how to claim their prize -- two tickets to the antique show, which runs Jan. 31 - Feb. 4. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
5. Last thing ... You only have until noon on Thursday, January 31, to enter.