The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
Love is in the air, and come Sunday, a bunch of kites.
Viva Paris International will tease and tantalize, Friday.
Yes, whether you're a mushy puddle of sensitivity or a hardened rock of apathy, Miami's got tons for you to do on this amorous President's Day Weekend. Two of the city's most exciting arts festivals are under way, and one of the biggest marine-life gatherings is here to rock your world.
We've got some great comedy coming through town and a few local groups making their singing debut. So don't sit around your house in your pajamas all weekend. Think about how the rest of the country can't even step outside. Enjoy the sun and check out these great events.
- International Boat Show Festivities kicked off Thursday, but you've got through Monday to show up and show off.
- Lewis Black The funniest angry man - or angriest funnyman - is back in rare form. Show your intelligent sweetie with the sense of humor that you've got good taste.
- Coconut Grove Art Festival The longest-running art celebration in Miami returns with 380 artists from around the globe.
- Art Wynwood Meanwhile, Miami's latest art hotspot kicks its President's Weekend art fest into high gear with showings from 70 international galleries.
- Viva Paris International If dark comedy isn't you thing, maybe some traditional Parisian dancing will get you in the mood.
1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL
3390 Mary St., Coconut Grove, FL
3101 NE 1st Ave., Miami, FL
1040 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL
950 NE Second Ave., Miami, FL
3119 Coral Way, Coral Gables, FL
2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach, FL
10800 Collins Ave., North Miami Beach, FL
174 E. Flagler St., Miami, FL