The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
Miami lives up to its star-studded reputation plenty of times during the year, but few of those times coincide with the swampy season that is summer. So this weekend is cause for extra celebration around the 305. iHeartRadio is bringing A-listers like J.Lo, Tiësto, and Iggy Azalea to the shores of Miami Beach. It's a pretty sweet followup to Wednesday night's Jay Z and Beyoncé show (and you probably won't get stuck in two hours of gridlock on your way there, either).
iHeartRadio's pool party is just one of the many reasons to brave the heat and humidity this weekend. Here are ten ways to make the most of the next three days.
- iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party: Jennifer Lopez, Tiësto, Neon Trees, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, and Lil Jon splash down at the Fontainebleau.
- Living Is Easy With Eyes Closed: The film opens at Coral Gables Art Cinema with a special reception and appearances by director David Trueba and star Javier Camara. It's a rare chance to catch a movie before it opens anyplace else in the nation.
- "Rebirth": The latest installment in a recent series of Miami Marine Stadium love? This gallery exhibit.
- Block B: K-pop on SoBe. OMG.
- Miami Critical Mass: Tensions are high. Be safe out there, everyone.