Sid Rosenberg's Greatest Hits
Though, rumors on the internets suggest he could be the new side kick for Mike Francesa.
As a tribute to Rosenberg, Riptide has collected his all time most controversial comments from through out his career. Oh, how we'll miss this level of intellectual honesty on Miami's airwaves.
1. On the Williams sisters: "One time, a friend, he says to me, 'Listen, one of these days you're gonna see Venus and Serena Williams in Playboy.' I said, 'You've got a better shot at National Geographic.'"
2. On Breast Cancer survivor Kyle Minouge: "[She] ain't gonna be so beautiful when the bitch got bald head and one titty."
3. On female soccer players: "a bunch of juiced-up dykes."
4. On Palestinians: "They're all brainwashed, though. That's what it is. And they're stupid to begin with, but they're brainwashed now. Stinking animals. They ought to drop the bomb right there, kill 'em all right now."
5. On the masculinity of tennis players: "only faggots play tennis"