The Week That Was: We Decided To Be A Celebrity Tabloid
Riptide usually tries to stay away from the celebrity gossip stuff, unless it's amazing. It seems that fate has sent us lots of amazing celeb gossip this week:
There were lots of whores, of various kinds, in the news this week.
- Paris Hilton tried to get a House/Techno DJ to stop playing House and Techno during the biggest Techno and House event in America, then told everyone she got pushed
- Then in a RIPTIDE EXCLUSIVE we found out that Paris Hilton's body guard ended up smacking the DJ upside the head first, allegedly.
- The ShamWow guy got bit by a prostitute and beat her silly.
- A-Rod fell in love with a prostitute, and would never lay a hand on her.
- Elvis Crespo unleashed his snake on a plane.
- Then, Artist Romero Britto got arrested for a DIU.
- A strip club got busted for prostitution charges, and at least one of the strippers found the whole thing to be hilarious.
- Antilles Ponzi! Dominican Ponzi! Offbeat Ponzi!
- Your weekly dispatch for the Under-the-Bridge Community Times: There are ladies.
- Sex tips from CSI: Miami are never a good idea.
- Oh, and the Marlins Stadium was finally approved.