Around Town this Weekend
|He likes his eggs square|
- Silver fox and eternal panty wetter, Tony Bennett plays the Knight Concert Hall tonight. (Golden) Girls all pause.
- In 2000, we named their lead guy the Best New Rap Artist in Miami. Tonight, the Square Egg will be at Jazid to prove us right. Right, guys? Right?
- Miami International Art Fair is here. No need to lament the proximity to Basel. No need.
- Fergalicious might be delivering her Boom, Boom, Pow to the Dolphins, but you should pick up your Zing Zang Zoom (the Ringling Bros. latest 3 ring extravaganza) at the triple A.
- If news of the looming cold front has you asking, "Where dem blankets at" and cranking up your heat, here's what's happening on the boob tube.
Click here for Saturday's events, and here for Sunday's.