So, Miami Beach is officially on the street corner with a leg out hoping for a big corporate sugar daddy to send a little money its way in exchange for a few favors. According to The Herald
, the Miami Beach commission unanimously approved a contract with the Superlative Group, a marketing company.
The deal could lead to all sorts of corporate cross-promotions like naming rights, exclusive deals, and branded products.
Here's some of our humble propositions:
- Lincoln Town Car Road
- A branded line of easily removable bikini tops
- LMFAO's "I'm in Miami Bitch" Convention Center
- Flamingo Park sponsored by ManHunt.Com
- Miami Beach Coke, a retro formulation of the cola with the original cocaine ingredients
- Ocean Drive Drive
- Threatening SoBe Iced Teas to start paying royalties
- Normandy Bramen Motors Isles
- Naming Speedo the official clothing sponsor of the 12th Street Beach, if they aren't already
- Pastel crock pots and tubs
- A Rosetta Stone language program for Miami Beesh "English"
- A South Beach Snuggie made of fishnet
Any other suggestions?