The Jersey Shore in South Beach Drinking Game
Be forewarned, playing this game with straight shots of liquor will get you a little too tipsy and leave you with a massive hangover. So when we say sip, we recommend taking a gulp of something lighter but still trashy. Stuff like Four Lokos, Natty Ice, boxed wine, Red Bull with a bit of vodka, and things of that nature. But when we pull out the stops and command you to take a shot, be sure to do it straight from the bottle, with the trashiest girl in the room pouring it directly into your mouth.
- Someone references the lyrics of "I'm in Miami, Bitch": sip.
- A cast member partakes in gym, tanning, or laundry: sip.
- A cast member partakes in gym, tanning, and laundry at the same time: shot.
- Verbal fight: sip.
- Physical fight: shot.
- Hookup involving someone outside the cast: sip.
- Hookup between castmates (not counting Ronnie and Sammi): shot.
- The Situation takes off his shirt: A copious amount of liquor is poured on the dude with the best abs in the room, and everyone else has to lick it off (no homo!).
- Fist-pumping: Take a sip while, of course, fist-pumping.
- One of the girls cries: Pour a drop of liquor down your cheek and lick it off.
- One of the guys cries: shot.
- Someone wears Ed Hardy: sip.
- Hair gel or hair spray is used or referenced: sip.
- Someone mentions the word guido or guidette: sip.
- The guidos encounter a chonga: shot.
- Snooki mentions her poof: sip.
- Snooki appears onscreen without her poof: shot.
Special Locals-Only Edition:
- You can recognize where a scene was shot: sip.
- The cast goes to a place you've actually been: shot.
- Someone you know appears on the show: Chug whichever drink you have until you send that person a mocking/congratulatory text message.
- You appear on the show: Go ahead and go for the gold. Get that hangover -- you won't want to show your face at work tomorrow anyway.
Got any suggestions? Put 'em in the comments.