The Mystery of Ricky Williams' Banned Twitter Updates
The handful of Tweets about things like the movie Inception, applying sunscreen, and dreadlocks appeared yesterday when Williams was at practice with the Dolphins. The Herald reports that Williams says it wasn't him updating his own verified account, and that it would be near impossible for Williams to have updated the account during practice without a coach noticing. Though, all the tweets are written in the first person.
- Is it possible that Williams has taken a page out of Hugo Chavez's Twitter book and hired a staff to update his account for him?
- Perhaps, in true Inception-style, Williams was actually Tweeting from an alternative dream reality within another dream reality? Is your mind blown?
- Maybe William's Twitter has gained sentience of its own and is self-updating?
- Or perhaps the Tweets are the work of William's cut-off dreadlocks, or at least the small creatures living inside of them.
- Could Ronnie Brown have hacked the account and wanted William's embarrassed so he could get more playing time?