Golden Penned Sports Writers Take Golden Opportunity to Make Puns as Miami's New Golden Boy Goes for the Gold ...en
Look, here's a quick roundup of headlines employing "Golden" puns from around the media today:
- CBSMiami: UM To Officially Introduce Its New "Golden" Boy
- Florida Today: Golden's opportunity perfect fit for 'Canes
- AHN: Did Miami Hurricanes strike Gold? Hire Al Golden as football coach
- NBC29: Golden Choice For Hurricanes
- Philadelphia Daily News: Golden opportunity as Temple coach moves on to Miami
- NBCSport's CFT: Temple confirms: 'Canes are Golden
- Star News Online: Miami's new Golden boy a good hire, even if it's not a sexy one
- The Times Leader: Source: Miami finds its new Golden boy
- CBS Philly: A Golden Oppurtunity
- CaneSpace: Miami Has A Golden Opportunity
- South Bend Tribune: Hurricanes entering a Golden era
- The Reporter: COLLEGE FOOTBALL: A Golden Era coming to Miami
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: There Will Be No Golden Era of Pitt Football!!!
Can we just end this now? Please?
Though, we will make on exception for a quip from Everyday Should be Saturday: "PLEASE NAME THE LOCKER ROOM SHOWERS AFTER HIM BECAUSE GET IT HAHAHAHA."
Ok, that is the only Golden pun we will ever endorse. Everyone else, please get it out of your system now.