Dolphins Looking to Address Vacant Cotton Candy Maker Position During Offseason
CNBC's Darren Rovell points to the job listing on his Twitter. Technically, it's not actually the Dolphins who are looking for the cotton candy maker, but the company who runs the concession at the stadium.
The job seems to come with tons of demands:
• Ensure proper recipe mixtureAny applicant must also have "proven experience in spinning and preparing cotton candy" and "good hand/eye coordination."
• Spin cotton candy to perfection
• Operate cotton candy machine
• Cleaning cotton candy machine
• Demonstrating excellent customer service
• Ensure proper food safety measures
They must also be prepared to answer hard questions like "Do you have proven experience in the full preparation of large volume cotton candy?"
Well, do you? This may be one of the few jobs open in Miami-Dade, so get to applying.
Follow Miami New Times on Facebook and Twitter @MiamiNewTimes.