Things Natacha Seijas Said on the Recall Trail
- September 24, Stephen P. Clark Center, talking about the recall: "Been there, done that, and I am still here. So either way, bring it on!"
- January 13, Stephen P. Clark Center, addressing her colleagues: "And for those that did not hear me, it could come back to you and haunt you one day."
- January 31, Hialeah clinic grand opening, snapping at a persistent TV reporter: "I'm busy! No, ma'am; no, ma'am! We are not here for that! We are here for something very special, OK? There is a lawsuit, and I am not going to answer! Do you know what a lawsuit is? Thanks!"
- February 7, Kendall law office during a deposition: "I don't remember asking anybody to do anything. I am not a notary. I am not an attorney. And I don't know how to review any documentation, so I cannot give you an opinion on that."
- February 22, Flagler Courthouse steps, speaking to TV reporters: "Get that thing out of my face! Just a moment! I will continue to respect the judicial policy. You respect your audience!"
Follow Miami New Times on Facebook and Twitter @MiamiNewTimes.