Poll: Obama Leading All Republican Candidates in Florida, But Only Over 50 Against Palin
PPP, is a democratically aligned polling firm. Here's the various head-to-head match-ups:
- Barack Obama: 49% vs Michele Bachmann 40%
- Obama: 48% vs Herman Cain: 37%
- Obama: 52% vs Sarah Palin: 40 %
- Obama: 48% vs Tim Pawlenty: 40%
- Obama: 47% vs Mitt Romney: 43%
Most of these leave a lot of room for so-far undecided voters to lean Republican as they learn more about the candidates. Romney does the best against Obama (and is the favorite among Florida Republicans so far in the primary) but his numbers against Obama are slightly down from a closer 46-44 in March.
Follow Miami New Times on Facebook and Twitter @MiamiNewTimes.