Chad Ochocinco Got Peed On By a Lion This Weekend
Miami native, (ugh) current New England Patriot player, and possibly the most interesting football player in the world Chad Ochocinco put on his good clothes and decided to head out for a charity function in Miami Beach on Saturday. This of course being Miami, land of excess, there was a live, caged lion on the event. Naturally, the lion decided to pee all over Ocho.
It goes without saying that Ochocinco live-tweeted the event.
- Ok I'm out the house partying with Evelyn with my church clothes on, little does she know we going straight to 7a.m. service from the club.
- Swear to lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus I just got peed on by a real "Lion" I'm not lying either. And y'all wonder why I don't go out!!!!!
- I put that on my LIFE it just happen, i'm not lying. RT @MsHazelMonroe: @ochocinco U're a compulsive liar! shut up
- I never go out at night n the night I do I get peed on by a real "Lion" I feel honored, who can say they got peed on by a "Lion"
- Yes, i'm at Voices for Children charity event n there's a real Lion here in the cage. Why would I lie? RT @larose03: Seriously a real Lion?
- He didn't pee on Evelyn which is bullsh_t! I can't go to church pissy
- I can't believe some of you find such a horrific and emotionally draining accident so funny. I'm disgusted at all of you who laughed.
- I wasn't that close, he sprayed like a water gun
- Feeling down bruh a Lion peed on me, basically marking his territory which makes me his bitch RT @BurressPlaxico: @ochocinco what's good
Cinco then provided pictorial proof of the lion:
Coincidentally, Ochocinco also tweeted last night about being selected for a random NFL drug test. He seemed excited, so, no, apparently he wasn't on anything.
Follow Miami New Times on Facebook and Twitter @MiamiNewTimes.