Rep. Allen West's Guide to Sexy Letter Writing
If it's a fake (West's staff has declined to comment about it), then it's obviously the work of a comic mastermind. If it is indeed real, well, in that case, West is a master of sexual letter writing. Forget those sloppy sexts, and take notes from West's literary talent. Learn how to write sexy letters the Allen West way.
Rule #1: Make your demands known upfront
Examples from West's alleged letter:
- "Angela, I need to know that you are committed to being my porn star. I do not want hear 'no' or 'we'll see about that.'"
- "From now on you will wear two-piece swimsuits when we vacation, you could use the color."
- "I want a nice long blow job."
Nothing make a woman hotter than being told what to do, obviously.
Rule #2: Don't be afraid to invoke your religion to demand your partner gives you all the sex you want
- "God has authorized you and only you as my partner for intimacy and that is what I want."
- "I pray you are willing to break down the walls of inhibition and let me enjoy your body."
As Jesus said to the disciples, "Go out and make those bitches give you mad head and don't take no for an answer."
Rule #3: Compliment your girl's jewelry
- "I cannot wait to ...play with your pussy ring with my tongue."
- "You will already have a nice belly button jewelry."
Pussy ring diamonds are a girl's best friend, after all.