25 Reasons The Miami Hurricanes Routing No. 1 Ranked Duke Was Epically Awesome
12. Yes, Dick Vitale is easily excited, but, come on, not usually this excited.
16. The 'Canes are now off to their best start in conference play since they joined the ACC.
17. This sweet, sweet expression on the Duke coaches' faces.
20. Because the halftime score looked like if the Hurricanes played the Blue Devils in football (and the Hurricanes had a down year, and the Duke was having a "good" year -- good by their football standards at least).
21. It was Duke's worst regular season loss since 1984.
22. It was only the 10th sellout in the 'Canes 10 year history at the Bank United Center, but hopefully ensures a few more. Edit: Turns out it already did. The FSU game is a sellout as well.
23. The students rushing the court afterward:
Follow Miami New Times on Facebook and Twitter @MiamiNewTimes.