Florida Man Opens Fire When Man Tries to Cut Him in Chick-fil-A Drive-Thru Line
Safety tip: do not mess with a Floridian in a fast-food drive-thru line. You do so at your own risk.
A incident at a Jacksonville Chick-fil-A is just the latest violent outburst caused in the state by someone cutting in a fast-food line.
According to First Coast News, the incident happened at about 9:25 a.m. on Monday. An older brown Buick Regal appeared to be stalled while waiting in line so another driver decided to drive past it so he could order his close-minded chicken meal.
The occupants of the Buick Regal however were not having it. A man got out of the passenger's side of the car and started cursing and brandishing a black gun. He then fired and lodged a bullet into the victim's car.
The suspect is described as an African-American male, about 5'10" and 150 pounds who was last seen wearing a purple jacket and faded blue jeans.
The driver of the Buick Regal than took off trying to find the suspect.
This is not the first drive-thru drama in Florida:
- Angry Florida Man in a Mercedes Pulls a Gun at McDonald's Drive-Thru, Gets Arrested
- Florida Man Arrested for Pulling a Gun to Cut in McDonald's Drive-Thru Line
- Florida Man Arrested for Trying to Buy Pot at Burger King Drive-Thru
- Argument Over Cutting in Line at Florida McDonald's Leads to Butt Stabbing
- Drunk Florida Man Tries to Use Taco as ID After His Car Catches Fire at Taco Bell