The Ike Turner Friday - Weekly Wrap Up
|Stay tuned and maybe next week we'll tell you what the hell this is.|
Friday, beautiful Friday, baby I missed you so much, it's been too long, good to see you. Glad you're back, don't ever leave girl, promise, I need you in my life right now. This past week's been nothin' without you, all those other days meant nothin' to me. They were just a one time thing. Hear me out, I'll tell you everything we did.....
- Bonnie Schwartzer reader-reviewed Le Banyan on the beach. Thai and French? What do you think?
- Don't forget about the Rum Fest this weekend at Shore Club.
- Jackie Sayet takes you to Spice & Curry, an authentic Indian cafe and supermarket in Sweetwater.
- By the way, Tap Tap beat out Florida Room at The Delano for best mojito. Hugues and Chef Sherlock approve.
- The Critic is a funny dude, maybe instead of sit downs he should do stand up.
- Prolific commentator Burton Dale trashes eggsentration camps in one post and big ups KFC in another, I don't get it, but it's awesome, keep doin what you do.