Drink Up at Level 25, Luna Cafe, Meat Market and More
|Keep the planet top of mind at Go Green Tuesdays, menu to be announced soon|
- Petite Beef Sliders with pickles on a sesame seed bun
- Florida Seafood Ceviche Shooters with fresh key lime and crispy plantain chips
- Mini Ahi Tuna Tacos with avocado cream in crisp wonton chips
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon with frisse and chervil salad and mustard vinaigrette
Favorite Things: miArte gallery is throwing a special cocktail party and art exhibition on Friday, May 22 from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. (85 Merrick Way, Coral Gables, FL) Enjoy eco-friendly cocktails courtesy of VeeV, hors d' oeuvres, complimentary cigars, door prizes and meet the featured artists of the exhibition: MANO and George Rodez all to benefit MACtown, Inc. RSVP: 305.758.4485 ext. 2241.
|Yeah, it's pretty swanky in true Billante form|
Meat and Greet at Meat Market: The sexiest steakhouse in town is getting in a summer state of mind with a new Happy Hour every Friday from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m (915 Lincoln Road, (305) 532-0088.) Two-for-one deals on oysters and shrimp from the Crudo Bar and these signature cocktails (by gm and bar chef Sonny Gorushanovich):
- 915 Spicy Mango Martini - mango-infused vodka, mint, mango puree and dragon chili
- Cucumber Mojito - cucumber-infused vodka, strawberries, basil, mint and sugar
- Bohemian Delight - grilled pineapple-infused vodka, coconut-infused pomegranate glaze and pomegranate liquor
- Martini de Chevre - Chevre d'or cheese-infused vodka, lemon grass, pink and black peppercorns, fennel, dry vermouth and blue cheese olives
- Passion Lychee Martini - orange and citrus flavored vodkas, lychee juice, passion fruit puree, Cointreau and Chambord
- Moulin Rouge - vodka, Cointreau, Chambord, pineapple, orange and lemon juices and orange bitters
- Market Caipirinha - cachaca, wild berries, mint, brown sugar, fresh lime and lemon-lime soda.