Weekend Blog Watch - Waiter There's A Hydrogen In My Water
Short Order is always on the look out for Dade County voices talking food and drink. Here are some recent posts from other food blogs around town.
- Mango&Lime pulls public records info after seeing a "coming soon" sign in Coral Gables.
- The South Florida Punch serves up BBQ wine pairings for the 4th of July.
- I Shot The Chef fresh bakes pitas, from a couple weeks back, but if you missed it, you're missing out, great images.
- Grove Grapevine documents Alfest, a charitable bar crawl (wouldn't alefest be a better name?) check the comments on this one, continued reports of Crazy Pianos fascist-esque door policy.
- Food Of Miami grew up in an Armenian household, misses tabouleh, shows you how to DIY.
- South Florida Beer Blog tells you about tri county beer drinker meetup groups.
- Chef Paul expounds on the virtues of a positive mental attitude.
- Chadzilla finds inspiration in Cuban and Peruvian culinary traditions.
- Chef Fern spreads robotchef hysteria, the future is now, watch your job.