The Inspector: Stop Sales, Contaminations, False Advertising, Rodents, and Roaches
- The Oasis Restaurant (19 Harbor Drive, Key Biscayne) - Critical. Stop Sale issued on potentially hazardous food due to temperature abuse (see Stop Sale Notice).
- China Steak 1214 W 68 St, Hialeah - Critical. Stop Sale issued due to CONTAMINATION of food product. (COOKED CHICKEN STORED ON TOP OF EGG CARTONS)
- Casa Cani Restaurant (925 SW 87 Ave) - Critical. Identity of food or food product misrepresented. MENU ADVERTISING GROUPER, CHEF CLAIMS BASA IS AVAILABLE AND IS BEING OFFERED AS FISH SPECIAL. NOWHERE IN ESTABLISHMENT SHOWS "FISH ON SPECIAL" OFFERED AS CHEF SUGGESTED. OPERATOR/CHEF CANNOT PROVIDE PROOF OF GROUPER INVOICE.
- Georges (3145 Commodore Plaza, Miami) - Critical. Stop Sale issued on potentially hazardous food due to temperature abuse (see Stop Sale Notice).
- Good Way Cafeteria (10932 NW 7 Ave) - Critical. Observed rodent activity as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 30 PLUS FRESH DROPPINGS UNDER TABLE IN KITCHEN.
- Casa Panza (1620 SW 8 St, Miami) - Critical. Observed rodent activity as evidenced by rodent droppings found. oberved about 30 + shiny and moist dropping on floor behind coffee worktable.and about 25+ on floor behind stove in kitchen , and about 10+ in floor in bar area back dining room. fresh and moise.
- San Miguel Market Cafeteria (2600 NW 21st Ave) - Critical. Violation: 35A-05-1 Observed roach activity as evidenced by 32 plus live roaches found in kitchen by the cookline. 3 live roaches behind reachin freezer next to steam table, 2 live roaches inside ice bin, 2 live roaches inside to go cup box by bathroom.