Weekend Blog Watch: Beer, Gluttony, Exercise, Burgers & Fries, and Miami Spice
|The kitchen at Bistro One LR at the Ritz Carlton South Beach|
- South Florida Beer Blog travels to Tequesta and visits the Corner Cafe and Brewery.
- Chowfather goes solo at Yakko-San, orders too much, loves every bite.
- Natalie at Will Jog For Food goes koo koo for cous cous, got any recipes?
- Carlos Miller breaks down Miami slider history with a Royal Castle Hamburger Chain Meetup.
- The Burger Beast has got free fast food coupons for you for McDonald's fries and a medium drink.
- Mango&Lime visits Hakkasan for Miami Spice, but opts for regular menu when she gets there. Here's her review.
- Food For Thought recaps the first "Cobaya - Gourmet Guinea Pigs" dinner at Talula.
- Chadzilla talks South American fish ribs, served on the bone of the Pacu fish, a relative of the piranha.