|image via LordKhan's flickr|
Not a whole lot of activity in the world of local food blogs lately. Guess everybody's on vacation. Well, not everybody. Here are some recent posts from the local food web.
- Will Jog For Food talks buffalo wings and hits La Marea for Miami Spice.
- Miami Dish interviews Chef John Critchley of Area 31.
- They talk oysters, sustainable fish, and twitter.
- Eat It Miami writes up a visit to Primanti Brothers in Ft. Lauderdale.
- South Florida Beer Blog interviews Adam Fine of Fresh Beer Inc. They talk company history, how to improve South Florida's craft beer scene, and Miller Lite.
- Chadzilla talks up the testing process for an upcoming wine pairing dinner.
- Chef Critchley eats at Michy's.
- Bullfrog says check the humidity on your meat curing box before you go on vacation.
- The Burger Beast presents El Mago De Las Fritas 25th Anniversary Event.