Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Que Bola Asere
- Jamaican Me Hungry parts 2 and part 3 shoots its way through that country's culinary landscape.
- Readers poll: What restaurant would you like to see open at Miami International Airport?
- Top Ten restaurant violators on false advertising seafood in Dade so far this year.
- Five new restaurants, five new menus, check the highlights.
- World famous shirt maker Arnold Zimberg used to own a bar at Bayside.
- Wanna trade your Snickers for a soy oat cluster with whey ginseng and acai?
- Readers poll: What's the manliest restaurant in Miami?
- The Critic just can't bring himself to see Julie and Julia and write down what he thinks of it.
- September 13 from 2 - 7 p.m. Crazy Pianos donates 20% of all food and drink sales to Shake-A-Leg Foundation.
- The Critic hates on the parking situation at Casale. Tell him what YOU think.