10 Reasons Why We're Flipping Out about Dolphin Mall's First Ever Restaurant Week
|Heeeere Flipper, Flipper...|
10. There's nothing quite like spending 9/11 shopping and stuffing your face at the mall.
9. They so generously squeezed in an extra weekend just in case you didn't get enough during the week.
8. For once, bargains are available at T.G.I Friday's and Johnny Rockets!
7. Why leave the mall to eat when you have "dining eateries and an abundance of ethnic cuisines to choose from," right on premise?
6. The press release uses words like "culinary," "innovative," "mouth-watering," "authentic," and "tropical hideaway" to describe mall offerings.
5. The promotion features a handy dandy "Discount Card," just like at the supermarket!!
4. The more you eat, the more you save -- what a concept!
3. The specialty drink of the house at Mojitos comes in 14 different flavors, so there's no need to worry about running out of variety during restaurant week.
2. Miami needs another restaurant week, especially one with a 850-seat food court close by to handle the overflow.
1. Finally, a reason to visit Dolphin Mall.
Dolphin Mall's Restaurant Week promotion rules and restrictions are available at Dolphin Mall's information booth located at Ramblas, Entry 3 and also via the website: www.shopdolphinmall.com. It is located just five miles west of Miami International Airport, where the Dolphin Expressway and the Florida Turnpike intersect. Shoppers can access the mall by taking Exit 27 off of the Florida Turnpike. Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with extended hours in the Ramblas entertainment area. Preview the stores, the styles and the savings at www.shopdolphinmall.com.