Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Inevitable
|Stay tuned. Next week Short Order goes Behind The Line at MIA at Biscayne.|
- Jackie Sayet goes in on the Kobe controversy. Are restaurants violating "truth in menu" for the sake of designer meat labels?
- Paradise Farms now growing oyster mushrooms, and serving lunch on Sundays.
- Short Order takes a midnight ride across the Tamiami Trail on Labor Day. In Immokalee migrant farm workers wait for the work bus.
- This week's New Times restaurant review, Sang's Chinese Food, live from The Critic.
- Sick of ceviche? Going to a Peruvian joint? Here are six other plates to try.
- The Allen Bros. walk into a bar. Ouch. Then they put out a new catalog.
- Twenty-four hour French bistro in South Beach? Not without liquor.