Closed Restaurants Roundup of Doom
|The angel of death|
- Cheeseme - Nothin' we can't do ourselves with 2 wonderbreads, a Kraft single, waxpaper and an iron.
- I Corsini - Lee Klein said try harder.
- Hed Kandi Lounge - House music + food = barf.
- Ratatouille Hotel Clinton - Nobody cared.
- SOBE Gyro - Lost like a Tic Tac in a whale's mouth.
- Maleewan Thai and Sushi - Family disowned and unoperated
- La Paloma - 1971 - 2009 RIP
- Sushi Square - Yelp love wasn't enough
- Tatays - Flip cuisino gonarino.
- Bissaleh Cafe - Meaning "a little bit" in Yiddish. 10 years in, over and out.
- Matador Argentinian Steak House - Check their inspection record.
- Rockys Cheesesteak and Cheeseburgers - Find a new, cheap burger on 74th and Collins. - UPDATE: Our mistake, Rocky's is in fact open for business, our records indicated a wrong phone number. Our apologies. Call Rocky's at 305-861-5931