Weekly Wrapup: Great Moments In Cheese History
|Whoever smelt it dealt it. Whoever denied it supplied it.|
- Critic's roundup = more dead restaurants, new chef named, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mina, meth, and Agassi.
- Girls who can crack stone crabs with their thighs with Chef Tim Andriola of Timo in Sunny Isles.
- Captain Phyl's Seafood Truck makes buying shrimp on the side of the road fun and easy.
- New pizza joint in Upper East has been doin it Neapolitan style since 1968.
- Pauly Shore came to town and ate at Burger & Beer joint on South Beach.
- Burning news anchors on live television with Chef Sean Brasel of Meat Market.
- The Cheese Course, a not-cheap sandwich place in Midtown.
- Picnics Diner in Allen's Drugstore on SW 57th ave and Bird is dead.
- Chef Gonzalo Rivera's new menu at La Marea restaurant at The Tides on South Beach.