Oktoberfest Lederhosen Faux Pas
But before you head out to the local beer house, get out your lederhosen. These breeches made of leather are considered leisure wear for working class men and should not be adulterated in any way. Here are a few simple guidelines...
1. Lederhosen are for men and should not be worn as alternative club or swimwear by any female.
2. Under no circumstance should you "bedazzle" or add "accents" to the leather shorts.
3. Contrary to popular belief, lederhosen is not the Bavarian version of a Hooters outfit.
4. Lederhosen will NOT make you look sexy. Even if you are an Avatar struggling with his sexuality stuck in Everquest.
5. Be comfortable and confident in your leather shorts. In the end of the day comfort wins over style and the fact that the material repels both beer and mustard stains allows for hours of drinking with total disregard to table manners. And isn't that what you want?