The Weekly Wrap-Up: Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, DB Bistro Moderne, and Biltmore Boot Camp
- Le Kabob serves good food in Brickell
- Slow Food Miami throws a pie picnic.
- Sardinia Enoteca is overrated. Agree or disagree? Weigh in.
- Get a peek at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, part one and part two.
- Love the sounds of Raffa & Rainer? Lead singer Raffa Jo Harris talks food.
- Indomania reopens for the season.
- Daniel Boulud's DB Bistro Moderne is weeks away from opening at the JW Marriot Marquis.
- Bored on Monday nights? Join the Algonquin Dinner Club.
- Get a sneak peek of what you can expect from the South Beach Wine & Food cookbook, out this month.
- The Biltmore Hotel is holding its culinary boot camp. Read what to expect if you go.
- You'll want to try Hawa Fusion's "golden pockets."
- Learn more about Mezcal.