89. Garnachos at Taquerias El Mexicano
In a world brimming with scrumptious goodies, the garnachos at Taquerias El Mexicano are truly in the top one hundred. Garnachos are tortilla chips smothered with melted white cheese, refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, and garnished with fresh tomatoes. Every time you sit down to eat at this 8th Street staple, you're granted chips and a slightly chunky, spicy salsa, both very functional in eating this heavy duty appetizer, and complementary. Throw some extra salsa on for additional flavor, and scoop up what's left with the chips. Viva garnachos!
Keep in mind, this is a plate better shared with friends or family. Sure there's only about eight nachos on there, but with all of the tasty toppings, you'll need assistance in consuming. No one will be mad that you shared.
100 Favorite Dishes:
90. Pancakes at Sky Grille in Miami Tower
91. Tuna Ceviche at Sushi Samba
92. BBQ Pork Roll at American Noodle Bar
93. Mandolin's Hand-Cut Fries
94. Joe Allen's Bourbon Bread Pudding
95. Lobster Roll at Joe's Stone Crab Takeaway
96. Brussels Sprouts at Sakaya Kitchen
97. Gandules en Escabeche from Raaga Cart
98. Pizza Genovese at Spris
99. Leek Soup at Buena Vista Deli
100. Dumplings at Chow Down Grill
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.