90. Pancakes at Sky Grille in Miami Tower
Winners of this past year's Flapjack Flip-Off X, these moist, fluffy, finely crumbed flapjacks, and whatever other breakfast items you may wish to accessorize them with, come at bargain prices (the jacks are $1.29 per, and you decide what that per is, from a single one to your heart's seizure -- I mean content).
Java City coffee alongside packs a jolly wallop, and you can't beat the service. That's because you serve yourself at this cafeteria in the sky -- the 11th floor of the Miami Tower, to be precise, where Sky Grille has operated for years. Panoramic downtown vistas from the exceedingly spacious and comfortable room are unbeatable (unless, that is, you find a restaurant higher than the 11th floor), as is the sprawling outdoor patio among ponds and fronds.
100 Favorite Dishes:
91. Tuna Ceviche at Sushi Samba
92. BBQ Pork Roll at American Noodle Bar
93. Mandolin's Hand-Cut Fries
94. Joe Allen's Bourbon Bread Pudding
95. Lobster Roll at Joe's Stone Crab Takeaway
96. Brussels Sprouts at Sakaya Kitchen
97. Gandules en Escabeche from Raaga Cart
98. Pizza Genovese at Spris
99. Leek Soup at Buena Vista Deli
100. Dumplings at Chow Down Grill
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.