93. Mandolin Aegean Bistro's Hand-Cut Fries
With all of the incredibly delicious dishes to choose from off of the menu of the only Aegean restaurant in the Design District (hell, the only Aegean restaurant in town), we've chosen the fries, you say? Yes, we have! Mandolin Aegean Bistro (4314 NE Second Avenue, Miami) has an intoxicating selection of meals, but the hand cut french fries truly conquer the palate with their Greek yogurt, burnt butter, and Turkish paprika topping.
The milky yogurt perfectly balances the slightly salty wedges and the spicy paprika. Get these with a Greek village salad, and you might lose yourself in a food frenzy and never leave the premises of this charming restaurant. Mandolin makes the very common act of fry eating a culinary art and for that reason, these are our favorite.
100 Favorite Dishes
94. Joe Allen's Bourbon Bread Pudding
95. Lobster Roll at Joe's Stone Crab Takeaway
96. Brussels Sprouts at Sakaya Kitchen
97. Gandules en Escabeche from Raaga Cart
98. Pizza Genovese at Spris
99. Leek Soup at Buena Vista Deli
100. Dumplings at Chow Down Grill
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.