81. Organic Chicken and Sundried Tomato Panini at BLT Steak
Sometimes the south Florida sun burns too hot to eat a steak. BLT Steak's Organic Chicken and Sundried Tomato Panini is a delicious and satisfying alternative that won't leave you guilty for not having steak in a steakhouse.
The bread is crusty on the outside, soft on the inside. Between the bread you'll find thick slices of chilled white meat chicken, chopped egg, the greenest lettuce and the freshest tomatoes. Sundried tomato and a garlic/onion mayonnaise give the sandwich a punctuation of flavor. This sandwich proves that when you use only the freshest ingredients, a humble chicken sandwich can be elevated into something praiseworthy. Thin-cut fries accompany the panini to round out a lunch that will leave you sated, but not stuffed.
100 Favorite Dishes:
82. Tuna Nicoise at The Royal
83. Cubi-Thai Sampler Plate
84. Chicken Chili Con Queso at Deli Lane Cafe
85. Lemon Meringue Cake at Ice Box
86. Fig Pizza at Kokopo Fresh Kitchen
87. Poulet Rouge at Cecconi's
88. Grilled Scallops with Pickled Plum at Zuma
89. Garnachos at Taqueria el Mexicano
90. Pancakes at Sky Grille in Miami Tower
91. Tuna Ceviche at Sushi Samba
92. BBQ Pork Roll at American Noodle Bar
93. Mandolin's Hand-Cut Fries
94. Joe Allen's Bourbon Bread Pudding
95. Lobster Roll at Joe's Stone Crab Takeaway
96. Brussels Sprouts at Sakaya Kitchen
97. Gandules en Escabeche from Raaga Cart
98. Pizza Genovese at Spris
99. Leek Soup at Buena Vista Deli
100. Dumplings at Chow Down Grill
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.